Greater Brisbane Community Events
- Jan Powers Farmers Markets: Held every Saturday from 6am to 12pm, the Jan Powers Farmers Markets is a great place to go shopping for local fresh produce and support small business owners. You can find these markets located in different places around Brisbane each week.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green: Between 2pm and 5pm every Sunday at Grand Central Hotel in Brisbane, people come together to listen to live music, enjoy drinks and socialize.
- Brisbane Twilight Markets: These markets are held on Wednesday evenings from 4pm to 9pm at King George Square. Here you can enjoy street food, live music and shopping.
- Kids Collective: Every Thursday, South Bank Parkland holds the Kids Collective where children can participate in free educational activities and classes such as arts and crafts, story-telling, and cooking.
- Brisbane Hidden Laneway Festival : A festival that shines a light on Brisbane's best alleyways and the hidden bars, shops, and street art that resides in them.
- Newstead Food Night Safari: A self-guided food tour where participants get to enjoy various cuisine types from the best food spots across Newstead.
- Brisbane Street Art Festival: This festival celebrates Brisbane's colourful street art. Street artists from all around Australia and beyond converge on the city to create new pieces of art.
- Brisbane Jazz Club: This club is a place where you can listen to jazz music while enjoying a drink and a meal. It's open Wednesday through to Sunday from 6pm to midnight.
Events in Greater Brisbane and Customers searching for You